Friday, March 7, 2008

DUH!



Margarite sent this picture that Kolby had taken with her camera when we were waiting for our food at the corner BBQ place they took us too. I must say, even though we were caught by surprise and didn't know Kolby was taking the picture, we look like we have problems! I can't believe they thought we were good company if we looked like that! Granted, we had been in the car for 5 days, but still!!! We look like zombies.


As embarrassed as I am to show this picture, it makes me chuckle because we were so out of it. I'm surprised we could follow road signs as well as we did! Oh, and I had a major cough too, that got worse everyday. So sorry Ian and Margarite! We'll be better company on the next visit!
Here is a picture taken of them. They look much better than we did!

6 comments:

The Girls' Mom said...

For being in the car for days and being sick, I'd say you don't look as bad as you could. However that angle is never a good angle. When you get a chance will you send the pics you have of you and I (mine stink).

Elise said...

The pic is too funny!! LOL

sharon c... that's me said...

Georgie doesn't look like she's been traveling, she's glamorous

I'm Always Rite said...

We had a blast with you guys! I think you look drunk in the pic and that makes me laugh! :) Georgie has a good eye! ;) The next visit will be even more fun! Miss you guys!

Queen of Chaos said...

That is a duh picture! I don't think I'd look thta coherent either if I'd been on the road...

I wanted to share the link to Bex new blog:

http://rebekahsthename.blogspot.com/

Jenni said...

hahaha...that's a great picture...so funny!