Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Family in Utah

I told ya'll we visited family in Utah on our way over here, so I thought I'd post some pictures. So first, here is George, taking her turn at driving for a bit. She was pretty good. Didn't always yield, but then again, who does?




Here is my bff, kimmie. She is my one and only OLDER sister. As you can see, it's all about her!


The bald guy is Kim's husband, and the other guy is my brother. These two wierdos are best friends.




This is Bethany and Garin. I was the reason these two lovebirds got together. She was my best friend in high school and college. Love ya Ruby-Sue!


Apparently Kim was enjoying the pirate game a little too much!




Here's Keaton and Lexi, getting a little too comfy for cousins!





Me with three of my sisters. Aren't we cute?






This is Melissa, one of my sister-in-laws, but I never call her that. She's my sister!





Finally, I just thought this was a funny picture I took of Lexi playing in the snow.

4 comments:

The Girls' Mom said...

This was such a fun day for us. I'm really happy I got to see you before you left. I've really enjoyed blogging with you and feeling like I get to talk to you everyday. Say Hi you your little fam. Love Ya

sharon c... that's me said...

oh i miss you tons!

Jen Sue Wild said...

Looks like you all had fun!!
Great pix...

Queen of Chaos said...

Too bad you guys went through just a few weeks before we head up there! Bummer.

Glad you had tons of fun!