Saturday, March 15, 2008

Home Sweet Home

I want to post pictures or do a video of the inside of our house, but the place is not quite put together yet. So I have, for your viewing pleasure, the outside of our house.

Also, here is a doll that my sister Sharon made for me. She has made a few others and I think they are so adorable. I need her to teach me how to make them.


We had our first visitor over. Heath's best friend growing up was here on business, so we had the pleasure visiting with him for two nights. Good to see you Doug!

As soon as this mess gets organized, I should be able to show you pictures of the inside. This is our office/craft room. (my last room to get unpacked. almost done.) Stay tuned.

11 comments:

Queen of Chaos said...

Yeah, you have a bigger place! It's a cute house, too.

Have fun in it!!!!

April said...

Your house looks awesome. So much bigger then anything around here. I'm excited you get a room for you, looks like a big room too! Maybe one day I'll have a cool house like you.

MeLissa said...

Hey that house is cute! That's great that you guys got to see Doug, too, I bet Heath was thrilled.

melissahurst99 said...

Hey Shaina!! Great to see pics of all of you! Where are you guys at now?

The Girls' Mom said...

Cute house, and soooo big! I bet your loving it, or going to be when it is all put together.

Chloe said...

The house looks great! I know that you'll have it looking fierce in no time :)

Jenni said...

Sucha cute house!!! If you're on the last room you're doing good! Can't wait to see it all set up!

Jen Sue Wild said...

What a cute house. How nice it will be to have craftroom and office. Cant wait to see it all done.

Elise said...

What a great house!! I can't wait to see how you have decorated the inside. I can't believe that you are on the last room - we are still not done with our house 8 years later.

sharon c... that's me said...

wow! that's a big house, hurray, you're getting all put together, it will be nice when you can just enjoy sitting down. so what did you name your dollie?

NickisJewelry said...

That house is huge!! And you don't share any walls. . .Way to go! How is the job and the east coast with Piggly Wiggly's? Can't wait to see more pictures