Friday, March 28, 2008

Man Hands

This is what I like. My man having hands like this. It just makes me feel secure.
That little treasure he's holding? One of six spark plugs to our van. It decided to have a seizure this week and has given up the spark. So instead of taking the van in and shelling out a fortune, the husband researched everything and decided to do it himself. Even with some lack of faith on my part, he went ahead with it. An emergency trip to Walmart to get some vice grip plier thingies rounded out the adventure, and he came into the kitchen at 11pm to show me the cause of all our trouble. All I could think about was that his hands looked so photogenic! I thought he would me annoyed with me when I asked to take his picture. I guess by now, he's use to me photographing all our incidentals. Want him to fix anything for you? Ya might want to take a number.

9 comments:

Ryan said...

It may take them a little longer than a garage but I have to agree, I love it when Ryan can fix things or figure something out that we need. Way to go, Heath!

sharon c... that's me said...

that is totally photogenic!

Jen Sue Wild said...

I am glad that Heath had faith in his abilities to fix the car on his own.
I bet felt great afterwards.

Becky Heisler said...

That is an awesome picture, you MUST scrap that !!! hmm never thought about taking a picture of that. My DH is a grease monkey!Thanks for the inspiration!

BrittanyLane said...

There are few things better than a handy husband! I never knew my husband was handy until long after we were married. Such a pleasant surprise!

I'm Always Rite said...

I'm so proud of Heath! I saved the message he left us describing in detail all that he did to fix the van. You can tell he is proud of miself too. :) Love the pic!

Shavonne said...

I love when my man does manly things like that_ its so attractive! Way to to Heath!

Ande said...

Those remind me of when I worked in my Grandpa's machine shop. I love to see it when people are willing to get dirty. Sometimes that is the whole fun of it.

Heidi said...

So Heath pulled it off and got the van working. What is the next thing he's going to break and call for advice on. Tell him Congrats though on pulling it off. Chad