Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Men In Black

In 2002, my husband loved this movie. I didn't much care for it. I just couldn't get past Edgar, the Farmer wife-beater turned Alien Cockroach in the movie. He drove me nuts. Upon hearing my distaste for the character, my husband turns a half-glance towards me and with his chin jutted out to make multiple chins, he says in a slurred voice "Sugar-water".

Well, my husband can do impressions and accents very well. At that moment, he was the spitting image of the Bug himself. Later, we were with my younger siblings, and they decided to dress up like the Men in Black and take pictures. We thought we'd join in the fun. I had all but forgotten about it until I saw the kids looking through some old scrapbooks and they saw our pictures. Here is one that we took. Hope you are impressed. (The picture doesn't do my husband justice. He usually cocks his head to the side and it looks quite realistic.)

4 comments:

sharon c... that's me said...

no fare, i was gonna post my men in black pics! bummer, now i have to think of somethin' else

Carolann said...

What a silly picture. You guys are nuts! Heath, I'm sad I was never able to see your impression in person. I think it would have been great.

Queen of Chaos said...

HA! So funny!

I didn't realize Heath could do such realistic impressions. That's pretty cool.

shaina said...

Sharon, still post yours. I wanted to do your pictures, but didn't have them.