Friday, March 7, 2008

More facts about me

This is getting harder and harder to come up with things that you guys don't know about me. But since I've been tagged, I'm giving it a whirl.

#1 I don't have any birthmarks. I do, however, have tons of moles, some in unusual places, as well as a giant scar from when I fell into a hot fire pit when I was a baby.

#2 I never wanted a career, but I've always had a facination with pregnancy and birth, so if I had to have a career, it would definitely have been an OBGYN.

#3 I stole a little sticky note pad from my 2nd grade teacher and have felt horrible about it ever since. I wish I could remember who she was so I could apologize. Really, I think about it all the time and feel so bad.

#4 I really don't like cake. I would prefer pie or icecream. But I do have a recipe for Butterfinger Cake (it's like a better than s*x cake). Super yummy. I will eat that one. And I like carrot cake too. I'll post a recipe next time I make it. Kamy's birthday is in a few days, so maybe I'll make that for her.

#5 I absolutely love being pregnant. Love everything about it. I don't get morning sickness. I love wearing cute maternity clothes, and I secretly can't wait until I can get pregnant again. It will be our last baby, so I'm really going to immerse myself in pregnancy.

#6 To go along with #5, I am in love with newborns. I can't get enough of their smell, the way their bodies wrinkle, their perfect skin, and how they conform themselves against your chest when you hold them. I think it's perfection, and I could hold a newborn all day everyday and be very very happy.

#7 I didn't have my first kiss until my Senior year of high school. It was terrible, though not my fault. I knew kissing should be better, but it was the guy. Totally slobbery, and it was just a peck-type of kiss. Gross.

I tag my three newbies to blogging: Valerie, Carolann, and Nicki.

4 comments:

Queen of Chaos said...

You came up with a few I didn't know about you- so that's cool. Thanks for sharing!

I can't believe you have such great pregnancies. I loath being pregnant! I get so sick and get super, duper tired. My hormones rage ferociously and I can't wait until the baby makes its debut. If I didn't know I was supposed to have these children and love them with all my heart I'd NEVER had my 2nd...3rd...4th...then 5th. Plus there is nothing as sweet, perfect and wonderful as a newborn baby. Until it's YOURS and it makes it all worth it.

Jenni said...

FUN! THanks for playing along...and I have to totally disagree with the whole being prego thing...can't stand it. It's all good in the end when the baby comes, and the weight is gone and your body is back to normal...I wish I liked it as much as you!

Elise said...

I, too, loved being pregnant - one of the best times in life. And the small newborn after is perfection. I wish my little babies never grew up. One day I think I will volunteer to hold preemies in the NICU just to get my fill of babies.

The Girls' Mom said...

It was fun learning some new things about you and remembering what I knew.