Monday, March 24, 2008

The Results are in

We gave our talks yesterday. We rocked them.
We got welcomed to the ward yesterday. Welcome.
We got our callings yesterday. We will serve together.
We will be Nursery workers. No surprise there.
Heath thinks its the best calling in the world.
No meetings. No meetings. No meetings. Plus, you get snacks.

To be most specific, Kimmie said I would be in nursery, and Margarite said Heath would be in nursery.
Both of you get yourselves a bracelet! What colors do you want?

6 comments:

kdaygirl said...

I love purple!!! I think that is a super fun calling. Glad the talks went ok.

Jen Sue Wild said...

Congrats on your calling. I love the nursery. I have been asking for that calling for 8 years. Yet I am always called to YW.

melissahurst99 said...

WOW! I guess you are new in the ward so where else would they put you?! haha Good luck guys!

Carolann said...

Congrats on the new callings! I've never worked in nursery before, but it is something I've always wanted to do. You guys will be a great team.

sharon c... that's me said...

i love the snacks.... you'll be the best ever!

I'm Always Rite said...

You know I love black... but citrus green and orange rock too! Surprise me! Thanks Shaina! And good luck with nursery. That's one I haven't conquered yet....