Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Saving some Green!

I love it when Georgie smiles that squinty smile of hers. So cute. Ok, so this is us yesterday on St. Patrick's Day. Kamy and Keaton had already donned on their green shirts and gone to school. Then George, Kolby and I headed for the grocery store. Yesterday was my first day trying to shop after clipping coupons and searching the store sales to find the best price. I have started playing The Grocery Game and learning how to be a smart shopper. Ya know what?? I loved it and I wish I had started years ago. If you are interested in learning more, click on that link and sign up!! (Plug in my email on your referral page, kamyrensmiles@hotmail.com)
For being my first time, I didn't have all the coupons that you would normally have accumulated, but I still saved over 50% on my food total. Pretty good! The savings can only go up! So check out the site and read What is the Grocery Game. I think you'll like it.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

My sister in law does this and saves crazy amounts of money! Several times she has walked out of stores with basket loads of food, and they have actually paid her! HAve fun with it!

Shavonne said...

Cute picture! Your eyes look so green in that picture! I'm going to call you, today I think, I have to keep remembering you are 3 hours ahead. I was going to call you at 8 my time the other night- good thing I remembered!

Jen Sue Wild said...

Cute cute pick. You all look so happy!!!