Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Georgie's First Bike Ride

Now that the boys can ride bikes without training wheels, we can all go for family bike rides. The only problem was Georgie. So we got this little hookup for the back of my bike so she can enjoy the bike rides too.

Oh my goodness! She was so excited! Heath put it together last night, and she wanted to go out so bad. But it was raining, not to mention 9pm at night, so she had to wait. Today, Kolby and I took George on her first bike ride. She was in heaven.


Alas, I think I am doomed to have windblown hair in every picture I take. I really hate the wind!

6 comments:

Shavonne said...

How fun! Can I come over and will you pull me in it? What a fun family time, though. You should take advantage of the wind and fly some kites. There ya go, lemonaid out of lemons!

sharon c... that's me said...

i was just talking to courtney yesterday about how i really wanted to go for a bike ride!

Ande said...

She looks thrilled!!!! We need one of those for Hazel. I just got a bike a few months ago and Xanen and I were riding them. For now I am just walking. I can be a big klutz when I am preganant

Chloe said...

She looks so happy in there! And I like you with windblown hair!

I'm Always Rite said...

I think your hair is fabulous in the wind. At least it isn't so long it gets in your mouth. :) Georgie rocks!

Rayna said...

We got one for Christina ,too, she loves it! She usually passes out, too, cause we go after 6pm. Hey I've been meaning to ask; how do you come up with your LO? I love them and why aren't you on a DT?