Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Guess what I got to do today?


I babysat 4 little kiddos, this one included. He is about 6 weeks old. When I told Kolby we were going to have friends come over, he said "What friends! We don't have any friends!" I think he's been listening to me a little too much! Now I can officially say we have some friends. I told this little guy's mom that I fully expected to have him over on a regular basis. Good thing they live in our neighborhood! Makes it easy to drop by unexpectedly to get my dose of newborn smell. Love it.

11 comments:

The Girls' Mom said...

AWW! what a sweet picture. It just about breaks my heart seeing that tiny baby. It almost makes me a little baby hungry, too bad the rest of my body doesn't agree with my heart.

Ande said...

How sweet. It was great talking to you today. Thanks for watching out for Tom. I'm sure you'll have fun whatever you do. Talk to you later!!!

BrittanyLane said...

I love the smell of newborns. Such a sweet picture.

kdaygirl said...

Wow tiny baby. Where did the mom go? I would find it hard to part with my baby so small. Would have left the rest and taken him. Totally not baby hungry!!

Jen said...

I love newborns. *sigh* My "baby" is 14 months now. *sigh* again.

Elise said...

Yay for meeting new people and getting friends!! I am so jealous you got to watch a little newborn. Oh how I miss the newborn/baby stage. Love it!

Karen & Matt said...

That is so sweet! Adorable! Awesome I'm glad you met some new people and made friends good for you!

I'm Always Rite said...

Well, I guess if you like that sort of thing.... I'm just so happy you've finally found a friend, and with a baby to boot! :)

Jen Sue Wild said...

I am very glad that you are makeing friends..
What a sweet baby...

sharon c... that's me said...

oh he's so cute! i love little baby's mine's growing up to fast!

Kim said...

I will see if you respond back! Look I did it! Now I want a pic next to my name too!