Monday, April 7, 2008

I've got to stop!

I just keep ignoring my household responsibilities for the love of scrapbooking. I've really got to find a balance, since I am hating how messy my house is! But since I have no friends yet, and nobody comes to visit me, I don't have to stop just yet.
I haven't shown this picture before that we took in Hawaii, but it was one of my favorites. It was this natural stairway up to a path at Waimea Falls. So pretty! (sorry for the shadow again)
I finally scrapped this picture of Heath at the corner of Heath Court and Heath Drive. Pretty sweet street!
Finally, Kim (sign in name is Kdaygirl) is my older sister and my bestest friend. She doesn't want to scrapbook (ever) and she doesn't like flowers and things. She's going to hate this layout!

If I don't get friends soon, well, there will probably be more layouts for me to post!

10 comments:

I'm Always Rite said...

Okay, I get it, you're great! And scrapbooking is awesome! And your sister is my kinda person. ;) Now go clean your house already! :) We'll come see you guys soon! This past weekend made me remeber how much I love roadtripping. :)

kdaygirl said...

Just set a goal to get an hours worth of house work done before scrapbooking, or just finish what u need to for the day and then u have the rest of the day to waste time scrapbooking!!! Win Win huh. Although I think it looks cheesy with the flowers its a cute page.

Ande said...

I can't say anything, I would rather do anything than clean. Plus everytime I clean my three tornados go through and mess it up again. What a drag. I love the pages though. They look awesome!

FORD RULES said...

Shaina I love your Lay outs. They looks so pretty . Love the one with you and Heath so sweet.

FORD RULES said...

Shaina It's me not Dale.

Rayna said...

I echo Ande! Can't keep anything clean anyways, why bother!
Who took that pic in Hawaii? It's a great pic and layout (along with the others)! I miss scrapbooking! I just don't have enough time right now!

The Girls' Mom said...

I love love love that pic in Hawaii, Gorgeous!! As usual, beautiful stuff.

shaina said...

We took the picture ourselves on an automatic timer. Love it!

dippyrooroo said...

You know, I never thought that Sharon and Kim looked alike, but in that picture, she looks like Sharon to me! So much beauty to go around in your family! Very cute layouts! And I love the Hawaii picture. I can only dream about how great that trip must have been!

sharon c... that's me said...

ooh, i really like these and i think the flowers are cute