Monday, April 7, 2008

I've missed blogging!! (winner announced)

Hello! I know I only went a few days without posting, because the last post had a deadline of Sunday, but man oh man...I missed making a post every day!! So we will play a little catch-up.

First off, thank you everyone for the lovely comments on the last post. I loved reading all your ideas about blogging in general, as well as the love you gave me for my blog! I picked four winners this morning, and they are:

Chloe (Sara)
Ande
Queen of Chaos (Autumn)
Jen Sue Wild (Jennifer)

So congrats to you all. I'll send out a bracelet to each of you.

4 comments:

Ande said...

YEAH!! I won!!! Thanks. I can always use new jewlery. Thanks!!!

Chloe said...

Hurray! I never win anything - this is a good start to my week! Thanks!

Queen of Chaos said...

I won?! Cool! Sweet!

Thanks, Shaina. :)

FORD RULES said...

Awee Thanks Shaina. I cant wait to see what you create for me.