Sunday, April 20, 2008

New Recipes

Hey friends! I just posted four new recipes for you. I tried to post what you said you were interested in. So I have a salad, a grill sauce, some black bean taquitos, and a strawberry dessert. I'll post some cookies another time, but I do have a quick and yummy drizzle to go over fresh fruit. This works well in a fruit salad or just one fruit.

Tonight at dinner, I cut up a honeydew melon, and after tasting it, knew it needed something. It had no sweetness at all. All of it tasted like the white part of the melon. So I zested a lime, used the juice of that lime, and added 1-2 tbsp of honey. I poured that over the melon pieces and it tasted so good after that! The honey and lime really brought out the flavor of the fruit. So this will work with any fruit you have, to enhance the flavor. Enjoy!

7 comments:

Queen of Chaos said...

I think I'll try that for my fruit, too. Thanks!

And thanks for the new recipes for us to try.

I'm Always Rite said...

Great tip! Thanks! The recipes look so yummy! Can't wait to try them out!

NickisJewelry said...

How bout some vegan recipes:) These look awesome!

Ande said...

They look yummy. I'll have to write them down and try them.

Kim Watson { KJ-Starre} said...

Hi there...thanks for popping onto my blog! These recipes sound delicious...I must give them a try. TFS!!

Karen & Matt said...

They all sound yummy! We will definately be trying them! Congratulations on getting the design team position, how fun. =)

Jen Sue Wild said...

YUMMY to my Tummy..
I will be trying them..