Friday, April 18, 2008

Telling Tales

Kamy drew another picture. Well, she always does, but this one had a twist. Take a look, and see if you can tell what she's thinking.

So initially, I assumed that the beautiful princess in the middle of the picture was Kamy, and she was being held captive by the (clears throat) motherly woman to the right. (Clearly this was drawn after she got sent to her room the other night) She is befriended by her loving animals, as well as Prince Charming. Then there is the window through which the evil Queen makes her presence known. Scary.
In reality, I may be letting my kids watch one too many movies. This drawing is a representation of two movies interacting. The first is Enchanted, and the second is Stardust. So if you haven't watched either of these yet, it is high on Kamy's recommendations. You should check it out.

6 comments:

Queen of Chaos said...

So cool! Kamy has such a great imagination and great drawing skills for her age. Thanks for sharing all the cute things she draws.

Both of those movies are high on our list too. We loved both! Good choices, Kami. :)

kdaygirl said...

I see art classes in her future!!

sharon c... that's me said...

i love both movies, i want Kamy to draw me a picture

Ande said...

I have watched both and can see what she is drawing. It is funny what kids think up.

I'm Always Rite said...

Two great movies. Why not meld them otgether? Go Kamy! :)

The Girls' Mom said...

I love the movie Stardust! The evil lady in the window appears to have some serious cleavage!