Friday, May 2, 2008

Clever Girl

She knows what she wants. Behind this door is our pantry. I keep it locked, because left to their own devices, my children will eat whatever they find. Everyone knows how to unlock it using a coin except Kennedy. Well, that is what I thought anyway. She walked right up to where I was sitting, grabbed a quarter off the table, gives me the most devilish of grins, and walks right over to the door and unlocks it. She opened it with glee.
Darn it all! She is a smart cookie. This calls for drastic measures.

7 comments:

Jen Sue Wild said...

Ohh you all are in trouble. LOL

BrittanyLane said...

Wow. I'm always amazed that they can be sooooo sneaky.

The Girls' Mom said...

Gotta love the ' you-think-you're-so-smart-Mom' look. My fourth has been the most devilsh, good luck with that!

Amy said...

Time to install a latch at the top of the door! Works great because even if they pull a chair over to unlock it, the chair will block the door from opening.

Ande said...

It sounds like something Brennan would do, he likes to give me evil little grins when he knowes he's up to something that he shouldn't be. Hazel is getting there, yikes!!

sharon c... that's me said...

thta's wicked...

Karen & Matt said...

oh what a stinker... Children are very sneaky and clever! good luck!