Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day


To my mom, Heath's mom, Oma, and all my lovely girlfriends out there! Happy Mother's Day. I love you all!
Heath made me a feast for breakfast this morning! We took a picture, which I will post later, but I didn't even finish half of what he served me. Whoo. So much food.
Kamy made my bed. The boys were so sweet helping Heath with breakfast. And George decided today was the day to finally go potty (and poop) in the toilet. No other mom could be more proud!

4 comments:

Ande said...

That sounds like a wonderful mother's day so far!!!!! Hope the rest of the day is as wonderful!!! (I'm sure that it will be)

NickisJewelry said...

Shaina,
I love your blog-it makes me so happy! Happy Mothers Day to you, too. What a fun day to celebrate. Except Ryan wasn't here and I got to do all the mothering things on mothers day. Love to you.
Nicki

Ericka said...

happy mother's day to you, Shaina!! I got a very large breakfast too...couldn't eat it all!! thanks fo rthe great recipes!!

Karen & Matt said...

Happy late mothers's day to you! It sounds like your day was wonderful!!! What a sweet family you have!