Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Out of commision!!!! Bummer.........

Sorry folks but Shainas computer is out of commission until ??????????? I know that all of u enjoy reading her blog, as do I, but u will have to just read mine instead. http://mybffismysisbutonlyifiamhers.blogspot.com/
I will keep u all posted on her lifes happenings. It wont be as exciting as Shainas but its better than nothing. Today she is going to get the kids out of the house and playing at a park that has a water fountain. Then off to the library for some reading fun. Later she is going to a hot dog eating contest. For those of u who dont know Shaina absolutely loves these!!!! Have a fun day ya'll!

6 comments:

Ande said...

NOOOOOOOO!!!!! :) Hope it gets fixed soon, I mean when Heath gets back.

Karen & Matt said...

That's a big Bummer! I hope it gets fixed soon too.

Jen Sue Wild said...

Yikes thats too bad.

I'm Always Rite said...

What the heck Shaina! What am I suppose to read first thing in the morning? Now I'll have to focus on home school. Man! I was doing so good at neglecting and ignoring my children's education! What the heck!? ;)

Hope the computer is fixed soon. Seriously.

sharon c... that's me said...

oh man, now what am i gonna do instead of homework?

Queen of Chaos said...

see you back soon...hopefully...