Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Totally Boring

Alright, so I think I'm officially bored. And because I am bored, I transfer that act of boredom over to my personality, in which, I am now completely boring. And because I am boring, I cannot come up with a fun post for ya'll.

Hmm...boring...bore...snore...More? No thanks.

I really don't know what I am doing. I'm going to ruin the totally fun, outgoing, creative, and sometimes a little too informative persona I have happening for me that I've worked so hard to manipulate for you.

So do you want to hear a story from my childhood? Perhaps a love-gone-bad relationship I've had? How 'bout something that I can laugh about now, but years ago it was tortuous? Well....I'm trying to think of one to tell you, but my mind is a blank. See? I'm totally boring.

Man. I'm gonna go read a book or something.

11 comments:

Karen & Matt said...

Your anything but boring!!! Maybe your just going through writers block. =) I love checking your blog everyday, or a couple of times a day! I would love to hear some stories, so when that writers block goes away, post them!

kdaygirl said...

Ok remember the watermellon at the ranch story?????

kdaygirl said...

Ohhhhh or the dead cow in the pond story?

Ande said...

HOw about running across the parking lot riding/pushing a shopping cart? --if you are boring, then I live in snoresville.

BrittanyLane said...

Okay, here's something fun to do that I just found... http://www.myheritage.com/celebrity-collage (I looked most like Scarlett Johanson and Elton John. Go figure...)

Ericka said...

don't worry, I'm often boring too....or mainly just TIRED!! :)

Shavonne said...

How bout when you thought I took pictures, or the squat dance we did to annoy you?

FORD RULES said...

You ought to tell the story about the time we went parasailing in Mexico...or the time we sucked the brains out of the crawfish in New Guini. You probably don't remember all that after the coma you were in after the typhoon in Japan. Only boring people are bord, you are not a boring person. Say Hi! to Heath for me.

Queen of Chaos said...

We'll be here when you're ready to share something profound or less- then. We'll love you no matter what!

Jen Sue Wild said...

so tell me about the time you went to Mexico with my husband ..
Is there some thing I should know???

Your not boring girlfriend. It may feel that way right NOW because you are still adjusting to a new life in The Low country.

You should write about that ...
The low country.

Carolann said...

I have an idea! Maybe post a recipe and I'll tell you which one: After I had Cole, you brought me a meal that was absolutely amazing and for dessert, you brought some peanut butter balls dipped in chocolate. I still think about them to this day. Do you still have the recipe for those because I would love to make them!