Thursday, May 22, 2008

Totally a Bummer!

I hate that I don't have my computer working!! Not even for the internet. It seems like everything I do revolves around the computer. I can't scrapbook, because I print off my own pictures. I can't type up my recipes (which is what I was in the middle of doing) because my computer won't turn on. I can't do my blog, check my bank balance, see what netflix is sending me, or check my email. I can't find where a store is or call vonage to see why my sister's number won't go through. I can't do anything!!

I hate this. I miss you all. Don't forget about me!

6 comments:

Shavonne said...

What happened to it? And when might it be fixed? We miss you, and am glad when you can get to the library, or somewhere to check in with everyone!

Ericka said...

miss you terribly...hope your computer feels better soon! :)

Queen of Chaos said...

I'm glad to read that your life revolves around the computer becuase mine certainly does!

Hopefully this will be a short time to endure. Oh, the pain!

Ande said...

hopefully you can get it up and going soon. I know how it is to be without a computer.

Karen & Matt said...

I'm sorry shaina. my life revolves around the computer too. It drives ma absolutely nuts when it's broken! Miss you!

KJ-Starre said...

We won't forget!