Monday, June 9, 2008

"Careful! She's Dangerous!"

Last week, when Heath was here, we went to a county park and spent the afternoon walking around the "swamp", playing in water fountains, and having a picnic lunch. I took this video of Heath by the pond after we discovered a nice alligator swimming around. I guess it was an alligator. I don't think crocodiles live in this part of the country.

Usually Heath is really good at talking with accents. His best is the Australian accent. I think he was a bit nervous here because I was recording it. Usually he can go on and on, just like the Crocodile Hunter. I thought it would be fun to show you this clip. Also, we had the kids turn away from the alligator so we could take this picture, and they were terrified that it would attack them with their backs turned.

And this is just a funny picture of when we went on a hike around the swamp. Everyone wanted a walking stick, and when I had them all stop so I could take a picture, I told everyone to stand like how Heath was standing. I love Georgie's interpretation.





12 comments:

Karen & Matt said...

That was a great interpretation of the crocodile hunter! Sounds like you guys had a fun time. I really love George's interpretation of heath, so cute!

kdaygirl said...

she looks like she is unloading something.. To funny. Jason told me that u guys went there to go swimming. I said "With aligators???" no way Shaina would do that. He said that u told the kids to "just keep out of their way". ?????????

shaina said...

Jason likes to make up things about me. I think he has a crush. What do you think?

Jen Sue Wild said...

LOL Looks like you had a great day together.

Ande said...

Heath is so funny. I have heard him use his accent before. Looks like you guys had fun on our hike.

BrittanyLane said...

Whoa, freaky! I would have been worried too. Heath is quite the actor. Very impressive.

Queen of Chaos said...

Totally ferocious!

Cool experience with your fam!
{Heath is such a ham!}

courtney said...

Danger, danger, danger! I always thought it funny that heath would act like you were the wild animal and he had to try and tame you.

Jason has a crush on everyone!

Ericka said...

too funny....that little Georgie is a funny girl! made me laugh out loud! :)

Shavonne said...

You know, the kids don't look scared in that picture! And I always though Heath was good with the Crocodile Hunter impersonation!

I'm Always Rite said...

You all totally rock! I know I say that a lot, but it is so true! I love your family! Great accent Heath! Great terrified expressions kids! Great interpretation of your Dad George! Great post Shaina! I miss you guys!

PS Down here in the south they are alligators. Crocs are further south in Australia and other nether parts. ;)

KJ-Starre said...

hahahaha! great accent Heath, ever thought about Hollywood?

The first photo of the kids is hysterical...they look SERIOUSLY worried about the critter lurking in the background. And the 2nd pic it priceless......SERIOUS hikers this time.
I think Georgie's got it don't you think?
x