Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Delightful


I have to say, these past few days with Heath being home has been simply delightful. He has been patient and loving and attentive, not to mention, he has vacuumed without me even asking him to! It was amazing. He even EDGED. That is something I don't even do every time I vacuum, so he was extra attentive! Very nice indeed. I took a quick photo, so I could document this odd occurrence, and lest you think him too HOT to handle, I toned the picture down to a black and white photo. There ya go!

And just in case you think I forgot to post the picture of the jewelry, I did not. I was just considering taking a different one. You see, Kamy took this picture for us on Sunday, and since she is a few feet shorter than Heath and I, we had to look down at her. The result was a double chin that I couldn't bear to make public. So I compromised a little by cropping our heads off. Took care of the issue. Well, almost. Because of how I cropped, and the fact that my ears are connected to my head, you can't see the lovely earrings that accompany the necklace. But I have to draw the line somewhere. The earrings are lovely, just like the necklace. Use your imagination.


Oh, and by the way, he bought me that bracelet too (all the way from Atlanta!)

One final picture. This little girl is full of trouble and giggles, and mischief and love and I thoroughly enjoy her being my shadow.

12 comments:

kdaygirl said...

I think that u should own that double chin, I do mine. Take a pic of the jewelry by itself I cant really see what it looks like in the picture. It looks delightful on your neck though.

Heath said...

Nice, thanks babe. I will tell you for all those Paris lovers out there, all that glitters is not cheap. We're talking Euro which means everything is expensive over there. But buying a gift for the one you love is worth it I think. How many times are you in Paris right? For me not a lot. By the way in the Paris Charles-de-Gaulle airport terminal you can really drop some Euro coin if you want to. I saw a 25,000 Euro watch for sale....in the airport. Who decides to spend 25,000 euro on a watch while ambling thru the terminal waiting for their flight?

I'm Always Rite said...

Beautiful photos, great jewelry, awesome husband, and adorable George! :)

BrittanyLane said...

Oh! I love the vacuuming husband. Edging? Whoa. That's impressive...

Ande said...

I wish I could get Tom to properly vacum. He sits and supervises Xanen, since that is one of his chores. They both miss tons of stuff and I have to go back do it again. Love the Jewlery. I didnt get anything from Tom when he was gone, he did give me your little hanging, which I have on my wall and am looking at it right now.

Queen of Chaos said...

Way to PROVE your husbabnd can be helpful sometimes!

I can't see the jewelry too weel. Maybe you should try a close up with it off? It looks pretty... from a far.

Your baby is getting big! Ready for #5 yet?

KJ-Starre said...

Gotta hate low angle photo's...:o)
Headless love.....new take on the theme??? Maybe not...I'm tired hahaha!
Your bloke sounds fantastic...hey! a bit like mine I suppose, although I don't think T has ever vacuumed...he does the pool tho, so that counts right??
As shadows go....yours is doubly (no pun intended) adorable...with that big grin.
Hugs for you & your clan!!
XX

Five-Browns said...

I think more men would vacuum (and edge) if they REALISED the potential rewards...;)

Jen Sue Wild said...

I love a ma who will clean and Buy me jewlery!!
Good job Heath.

Karen & Matt said...

Wow, what an awesome husband! Love the jewelry, it's beautiful! Heath you did a good job. Love the pictures, George is so cute!

melissahurst99 said...

This picture of Heath makes me laugh because it reminds me too much of my husband!! Same facial expressions!! LOL!!

Valerie said...

I MISS MY DYSON!! But good job Heath!

Love the necklace. I need to get some jewelry from here too! I am saving for a diamond from Amsterdam. They will bring bags of diamonds out to you and dump them out and let you pick the one you want! Someday I will make it there!!