Friday, June 6, 2008

Discovered

The husband left me a little note on LaFonda this morning. I had given him a big list of stuff I wanted him to set up on my computer. I got too tired, so eventually I went to bed. This was found this morning:


My name is Heath and I love my wife Shaina so much I stayed up late to configure her new laptop just to her liking. (BTY don't forget to plug LaFonda back into the internet on the back of the docking station) love ya, -Heath-
Thanks babe!
By the way, there were questions on the post about our anniversary. We celebrate 9 years this month.

2 comments:

Ande said...

What a sweet hubby!!! :) 9 yrs. YEAH!!!! Congrats!!!

I'm Always Rite said...

I miss Ian. I'm so glad Heath is home with you right now. :) Husbands rock! Especially husbands who love technology. ;)