Monday, June 23, 2008

Early Surprise

Heath came home a week early! We went to pick him up at the airport Saturday night. It was a great surprise for the kids and I. He has almost a month before his next trip, and we really look forward to being together.

He came bearing gifts. The kids got European chocolate and I got some jewelry from Paris! I'll post a picture of it later. Right now, it's Monday morning and that's when the kiddos and I go to the library. I'm looking forward to getting some books that ya'll recommended.
Toodles!

9 comments:

Five-Browns said...

That is the type of surprise that really floats my boat! Its only happeed once or twice but MAN - it feels good to have them home again.

Ande said...

Yeah, I am glad that he is home. It's nice when they can be home earlier than expected. I have a series of books that I think you will really like, but I have to ask my sister what the names were. Hope you had fun at the library.

Queen of Chaos said...

SWEET!!!!!

Jen Sue Wild said...

What a great suprise!!! Cant wait to see the jewlery!!

Shavonne said...

Oooh, Parisian jewelry, huh? Nice taste Heath! That is way exciting that he got to come home early, and even more so that you have so much time before the next trip!

dippyrooroo said...

You didn't mention that he was in Paris! Oh la la!

shaina said...

went through paris on the way home from Germany. (the airport is where he got the jewelry)

Karen & Matt said...

What a SWEET surprise! So exciting! It's always such a relief when they come home. =)

KJ-Starre said...

What a perfect surprise...you got your bloke & jewels...!

Hope you get some good books...I haven't been to the library in about 2 weeks...been a bit scrappy mad.
Talking about mad....the late nights are getting to me...& Tersh :o) he gets to stay up with me.
I know, I know self inflicted pain gets no sympathy....maybe tonight I'll get to bed at a decent hour?

Nope! probably not hahaha!