Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day




Happy Father's Day to all the great men in my life. This includes my dad,pictured above, my husband, and all of my girlfriend's husbands. I hope you all have a really great day.

So because my husband is out of the country, I want to leave him a little message.


To the Husband
I love how much you like my cooking, and how with all the stuff I cook, meatloaf is one of your favorites.
I love how you wrestle with the kids. It is so fun to watch you together.
I love how you make sure we are touching when we sleep, just so I know you are there.
I love how you leave a little bit of scruff on your face because you know I like it.
I love how amazing you sing, and yet you are not cocky about it.
I love how you can copy any accent you come across. You are an accent waiting to happen.
I love how well you drive through traffic.
I love the way your hands feel against mine.
I love your almost dimple that you almost have on your face.
I love how you desire so badly to rub my feet, but because I am so ticklish, you can't.
I love that you love teaching the 2-year-olds in church.
I love that you think I am capable of so much, and support me in my goals.
I love that you are truly a gentleman.
Thank you for being my husband, my best friend, and the greatest daddy to our kids.
Love ya babe.

3 comments:

Heath said...

Thanks Babe that was wonderful to hear on Father's day. I love you and the kids and can't wait to see you again.

KJ-Starre said...

:o)~ you folks give the planet hope in fairy tales.

P.S It is so good to know that Tersh & I aren't the only ones still silly about eachother.

I'm Always Rite said...

Sweet!