Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Forgotten Drawing

I forgot this drawing, that Keaton did for me as an anniversary present. He was so excited to give it to me. I hung it up on the wall for a while, and then it ended up stacked up with some papers by the scanner, where I found it a few weeks later.

So here it is. So thoughtful and detailed. I love the wedding clothes interpretation, as well as the "beautiful flowers along the bottom of your dress, momma!" (He even counted the flowers, which he likes to do, whenever he draws or writes in repetition. He says "It's to help the teacher know what number I am on." So thoughtful!)

3 comments:

NickisJewelry said...

Your kids are all such little artists--you should have them do the pictures for your childrens book. I think they would do very well--totally serious!!! I miss you.

Karen & Matt said...

Awesome drawing Keaton! That's very thoughtful of him to number the pictures for his teacher. Too cute!

KJ-Starre said...

The detail is quite something...are those church windows at the bottom...or decoration? There is something about personal drawings from the kiddlets that tweak the old heartstrings...:o)