Sunday, June 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Shaina

I just wanted you all to know its Shaina's Birthday today.
I remember when I first met her in High School her being an upper classmen and very serious and sophisticated, I was intimidated at first as were a lot of people I think. She never knew before that I was LDS because I went to a different ward and I didn't go to seminary with them. But we had a class together my junior year and we really loved talking to each other. And I also remember her looking fine in this southwest inspired wrap around ankle length skirt she would wear sometimes. Why I thought that dress was so attractive I don't know but that combined with her very long hair... and she looked like an angle (from the south west). And I remember very distinctly as she walked down the hallway to class that who every married this girl was going to be one lucky man. Needless to say I was excited about a mission (yeah I know it sounds weird but I was really excited to leave home on a mission then) soon and didn't want to complicate it besides we were just friends. "Little Did He(I) Know" that she was perfect for me. Looking back she was definitely perfect for me, but I wasn't ready then I needed time on my own. And after a little time I finally came to my senses, and didn't take long before I married her.
So Happy Birthday Shaina I love you.
-Heath-

12 comments:

Ande said...

AWWWW!!! Happy Birthday Shaina!!!! Hope you have a great day!!!

Heidi said...

Have a Happy Happy Birthday:)

courtney said...

Happy Happy Birthday dear Shaina!

I hope you have a great day!

Check your phone messages cause you know you are going to get loud, crazy sounding song messages just for you! I wish we could post the songs on your comment page.

kdaygirl said...

U can do a loud song on the computer watch...HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAINA DEAR. HAPPY DAYS WILL COME TO U ALL YEAR. IF I HAD ONE WISH THAT IT WOULD BE A HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM ME TO U.
See. love ya sista!

I'm Always Rite said...

Well don't that beat all!? Heath, you totally rock, and so does Shaina, of course, and that is why you both rock together!

Happy Happy Birthday Shaina! Make it a rockin' one!

(Do you think I could get "rock" or "rockin" in this post one more time?)

4everYoung said...

What a sweet husband you have! Happy Birthday! Hopefully you had a great day, if you were still here, we'd party hard! Maybe we will, in your honor!

Karen & Matt said...

Happy Birthday Shaina!!! SWEET! I hope you have a great day!

Jen Sue Wild said...

How sweet heath..

Shaina I hope you are haveing a very happy birthday.

DId ya get my mail yet?

Chloe said...

How sweet :) Happy birthday!

Elise said...

How cute!!! Happy Birthday Shaina! I hope you enjoyed your day!

The Girls' Mom said...

Happy Birthday Shaina! What a nice treat from your hubby. I remember that skirt. I hope your day was special.

KJ-Starre said...

This is so amazing! Heath as husbands go you are about a 10 right now (just like mine I might add!)

Happy, happy Birthday! Shaina....sorry it is belated but I have been sick and have slipped horribly with my blogging.
Hugs!
~Kim x