Tuesday, June 3, 2008

June Love

I love the month of June. It is the month that summer begins. School is out. Life just seems fresh and ready. It is also the month of my birthday, as well as the month Heath and I celebrate our anniversary.

I wanted to do a really cool post like Jenni did last month for her anniversary, where she posted pictures from every year they were married, but it is hard to do without a computer to access all of your pictures.

However...I did have this cd of our wedding pictures. Although I can't crop and tweak my pictures to make them more artistic, this will have to do. I'd like to thank my daddy for taking our pictures.

We love being married. Our favorite thing is not having to say good-bye to each other at the end of the day. Since I'm a bit bossy and he's too nice to say anything, we get along well. As much as we hate having him travel for work, we like how it makes us appreciate each other.

If we were the drinking type, we'd make a toast right now, but instead, get out your sparkling apple cider. Here's to being married!! Love each other. Life is too short to be mad.

15 comments:

Ericka said...

awww...here's to happy marriage!! congrats & thanks for the updates!!

Amy said...

How many years has it been? May you have many many more.

sharon c... that's me said...

i don't know any anneversary songs or i would sing you one

Ande said...

It's 8 yrs right? We are coming up on 9, wow!!! Time sure flies. We have our share a little tiffs, but luckily Tom always knowes when he is wrong. j/k Happy Ann. and Happy birthday this weekend!!!

Chloe said...

Happy anniversary! How many years?

NickisJewelry said...

What a good looking couple! Happy birthday and anniversary this month. Will Heath be gone for both? The sauce will be in the mail so you can celebrate even with him gone.

Shavonne said...

Happy Anniversary! And hooray for love and husbands, and the joy a happy marriage is! love you guys!

I'm Always Rite said...

Happy Anniversary Shaina and Heath! I hope you get to be together.

Happy Birthday Shaina! I hope you get to see Ross! ;)

Ian & I will be married 11 years on the 30th, but we'll be celebrating on August when Ian finishes OTS. :)

Jen Sue Wild said...

You look the same Shaina as you did when you got married.

Happy Anniversary!!!

The Girls' Mom said...

AWWW. What a pretty picture. I'm always sad that I couldn't be there. Congratulations on marital bliss.

KJ-Starre said...

Happy Anniversary!!! We love being married too....it is like having a sleepover with your best friend & they never have to go home.

Elise said...

Happy Anniversary!! June is one of my fave months also - largely due to our anniversary at the end of the month and the summer heat.

Also Happy Birthday!! Are you doing anything fun this year?

Jenni said...

Happy b-day and anniversary! Parties all around for your fam! Hope you guys have a great time!

Queen of Chaos said...

Happy birthday and anniversary, Shaina :)

You two look so young in this picture!

Cheers to Eternity!

Karen & Matt said...

awww... what cute pictures of a cute couple! Happy anniversary! and Happy Birthday too! I hope you have a great time.