Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Squirt


I usually like to add a bit more things to my layouts, but this one needed simplicity, I think. The scan didn't come across to brilliantly, so it's hard to see the details, but the journaling reads: "Keaton, I think you liked the big sprinkler a little too much today! June 08"
I used some scraps of paper, some prima bling, two border punches, some ribbon, my sewing machine, a hambly transparency, some chipboard letters that I filed down, and of course, I inked up everything!

10 comments:

Karen & Matt said...

That is a really cute layout! So simple! Good job!

BrittanyLane said...

Great page! I love the jeweled splash.

FORD RULES said...

OK, you need to get him to a rest room more often! Poor kids bladder is going to rupture.

I'm Always Rite said...

You know I don't care for scrapbooking, but that picture is just too cool!

Jen Sue Wild said...

Very funny. I love the pic it cracks me up. great shot!!

KJ-Starre said...

Should I put it up with the others on my 'bling it on' challenge??...let me know...KJ X

Five-Browns said...

ROFL! That is such a funny pic! And I love the simple yet funky LO. Well done!!

Five-Browns said...

Do you know that I CANNOT remember where I added "ridiculously interesting comments" so now I cant change it either!! Will let you know when I figure it out.....

Jenni said...

Cutie!!! What a "guy" photo op! Love the LO---super cute!

Queen of Chaos said...

This is one of cutest LO's, Shaina. :) I like it a lot!

Awesome photo, too.