Thursday, July 31, 2008

Friendly Visitor

Look who dropped by last night.

Our old friend Ryan. Not that he's old...just haven't seen him since February. We enjoyed having him for the evening. He took a break from Snorkeling to come see us. (Must've been tough!) He brought his friend Joe with him, we fed them Swedish Meatballs and they even got some cookie dough that I had stashed in the freezer. (sorry Nicki!) Then we played Ticket to Ride. That is such a fun game.

Anybody else want to come visit us? We promise to act just as goofy with you too!



The kiddos were very excited to see him too, but wondered why Sophie, Caleb, and Elsie couldn't come over too.

5 comments:

Jen Sue Wild said...

How fun I love seeing old friends..
I love the silly pic!!

I'm Always Rite said...

I am so jealous. Ian and I got to have dinner with Ryan and Nicky in Alabama and it was great, but I love having friends visit, like when you guys stopped through on your way to SC. We will definitely be planning a trip your way ASAP after we settled in Ohio! ;)

Ande said...

You guys seem to get all the visitors. :) Glad that Ryan got to see some familiar faces. And yummy food to boot.

Elise said...

How fun!! Visitors are so fun, especially from old friends!

Shavonne said...

Yay for visitors! Wish we could come and see you easily...