Here is a list of things I learned last night on my Girl Night Out.
1. It's hard to get out the door without kids begging to join you.
2. Other drivers on the road should really be paying attention to where their vehicle is in relation to my vehicle.
3. The air conditioning in my husbands car doesn't kick in until...well, I don't know. It never kicked in.
4. There are a lot of cute things at Kohls, and they have a rockin' good clearance section.
5. It's kind of eerie to be the only one in a huge 25-partition dressing room.
6. It is so sad to show up to a movie, only to have it be sold out.
7. Making the decision to go shopping during the 3 hour break until the next showing instead of going home was very easy.
8. I missed shopping at Ross.
9. Ross still loves me.
10. The ladies guarding the dressing room are very very uptight about counting out your items, and then look irritated when it comes out to the same number as what you told them.
11. There are some ugly shoes at Ross.
12. Customers accounted for some of those ugly shoes. No wonder they were in the shoe section.
13. Running into a friend in Target and talking for half an hour in front of the dollar spot was fun.
14. Sometimes you just can't convince somebody to join you for a movie.
15. I should have gone to the bathroom before I got my popcorn. Darn it.
16. It's annoying to squeeze your bladder through an entire show.
17. The stupid theater didn't have root beer. Sprite just didn't have the same effect.
18. Popcorn was old.
19. Guess that's what I get for watching the last showing of the evening.
20. Nobody looked at me strange because I was by myself.
21. Pierce Brosnan really can't sing.
22. But I appreciate the effort.
23. The husband likes to wait up for me, even though it was after midnight when I got home.
24. Only showing the husband half of what I bought worked out great.
25. Going out by yourself is great rejuvenation.