Sunday, July 20, 2008

My boys

Keaton has had his top middle tooth loose for a while now. He was very protective of it. Finally, this morning, he told me it was loose enough to come out. So after a few minutes, he was one tooth shy and slightly whistling his 'S' words. Very cute. Here is a before and after.

With that, I have found them rather charming in how they say things. Here are some funny things I heard my boys saying these past couple of days.


Keaton:

"I could eat a thousand giants!"

"I wish I could live in a spaghetti tree. But they only bloom in the fall."
(overheard him telling his teacher at church today) "My mom is a Master Scrapbooker!"

(said after running around and he felt his pulse) "Wow. My neck is jumping!"


Kolby:

-"Let's do the Limbo!"

- "It's good you put the fruit snacks in a tricky place so I can't get into them!"

-(said while I was making pb&j sandwhiches for lunch. I was using Peter Pan Peanut butter.) "Mom, is that all Peter Pan eats?"

-"Mom, my favorite song is 'It's too late to apologize'." (he and keaton sing this with daddy)

7 comments:

Karen & Matt said...

Shaina, I love what your kids say! They are way too funny! Love it, love it, love it! I love the fruit snack one especially. =)

Sharon Carpenter said...

their too cute for their own good, those two are going to be alot of trouble when they are older

Holmes Home said...

Hooray for Keaton and his tooth! Savannah has had both top ones loose for a while but refuses to wiggle them :) Isn't it great how there little sayings keep us sane and smiling :)

Staci said...

Heheha, they are so cute! And your son and I have something in common - I love that song, too ;-) Love the pics - he looks so cute!

Jen Sue Wild said...

What a great pix of the boys they are so cute. They have always reminded me of Garrett and Robbie.

BrittanyLane said...

Oh. I'm a little sad every time they lose a tooth. It reminds me that they just don't stay little very long... However there is one in my son's mouth at the moment that NEEDS to go. I've given him a week.

I'm Always Rite said...

I just love all your Colby nd Keaton isms. :)