Friday, July 18, 2008

No husband around? Time to scrap!

Heath has been gone this week, so since my evenings are empty without him, I scrapbook.


Made this one with mostly Glitz products. Love the little owl. I had to hold back not to add all the owls in the package; they are so cute.




Not too sure if I like this one, but oh well.



This one was fun, and I used American Crafts products (again!) and the sought after threading water punch (finally found one!). I just wish I had made the picture on the layout bigger. (I was trying to squeeze another picture on the same page to print and thus, this one wasn't left with enough room on the paper!) If you click on the layout, it will come up very large. So large that you can see that I didn't cut the circles out very well!



I really wish this one had turned out better, and it didn't scan very crisp, so it makes it look even more blah. But it fit perfectly for KJ Starre's layout challenge of the week.



And this one I love the prima swirly bling. So pretty.

9 comments:

Jen Sue Wild said...

Very nice LO I love all the fun circles you have cut out!!

sharon c... that's me said...

YOU'RE SO TALENTED SHAINA!!

KJ-Starre said...

Shaina...you are a scrapping fiend!!! WOW! they are all amazing & I can't believe how productive you have been. Be proud, 'oh creative one'.
:o)x

(Do you ever watch sci-fi?)

I'm Always Rite said...

Will you stop tempting me with your wonderful evil scrapbooking!? ;)

They're all fabulous! I especially love the one of your girls. :)

PS I made accordian photo books with my sisters last night and we had a blast! :) Shhh.... don't tell anyone. ;)

Ande said...

It's amazing what we get done when they are gone. :) I love all your fun pictures, I always think I should do some, but I am not creative in that department. :)

Karen & Matt said...

Love the layouts especially the last one of your girls! Too cute, and fun! You're AMAZING!!! =)

Lynn said...

Gorgeous layouts! Love what you did for OLW! love the picture!

Lynn
OLW

Five-Browns said...

man, i have severe scrappers block at the moment. Prob cos my household is ill BUT these LO's have given me some mojo. And I must so the IF layout almost made me cry. The journalling is precious and the LO's simplicity is so striking!

Queen of Chaos said...

They are all cute- as you usually do! But my most favorite is the last one of your girls. Super sweet and very pretty. :)