Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Packages



I got a super cool package in the mail yesterday. Thought I'd share it with you. In case you can't read it, this was written on the back...
"Please do not smash, kick, run over with steamroller, soak in green jello...or any other color, cook over open flame, fry in peanut oil, use for live fishing bait, feed the animals, or wack someone crazy over the head. Fragile--is that french?? [Fra-jee-lay] :)"
So technically, if the post office wanted to, lets say, run it over with a tow truck, soak it in tobasco sauce, fry it in vegetable oil, or feed insects to, or wack a non-crazy person over the head, then they could. Technically.
I love it. Totally cracked me up. I hope the post office workers got a kick out of it too.

Here is what was inside. A little love from Tennessee's Cracker Barrel. A scrappy card that Miss Anti-Scrap made herself (your secret is safe), some cany sticks, a cool bracelt, a neat map of the U.S., the game of spoons (fun), some fake snow to make with the kiddos, and a rockin' Napoleon Dynamite card (Ah. My friends really do know me well!).

Thanks Margarite!

10 comments:

Sharon Carpenter said...

thats a sweeeeeet package, why do you get all the good stuff... GOSH!

CA_Scrappin said...

The note on the package is hilarious! I'm sure the postal workers must have at least smiled after reading it! LOL!

What a great gift to have received from your friend!

Christine

Jen Sue Wild said...

How stinken funny is she!!!!!

KJ-Starre said...

That is the coolest package I have ever seen....your friend has a great sense of humor.

Talking about packages...I admit I am horrid...your RAK is still sitting on my scrap table surrounded by debris. Now I am finished my deadlines..I'll get into the post :o/

LOVE the recipes & new challenge L.O...THANX!
XXX

Karen & Matt said...

That is too funny! That was really sweet of her! Oh yeah, I'm planning on going to get breaking dawn at midnight on friday as well. Trying to talk a friend into coming with me. I'm so excited!!!

Ande said...

Sounds like Margarite packaging. SOOOO--- funny. I love Cracker Barrel. I wish they had one here. What a fun package to get.

I'm Always Rite said...

I am so totally psyched that you enjoyed getting the package. I try t make it interesting for the postal workers. :) My local postal people love it when I come in. They always know a good laugh is coming. :) I'm just glad you got it. :) Love you Shaina!

Chloe said...

Margarite ROCKS -that is the coolest package ever, start to finish!

TheTennesseeWilliams said...

Ok so I dont know if you know me or not but I am Heaths Cousin, Chantelle. I stumbled on your blog just now and was looking at your pics and going "oh my word, thats Feefy!" Glad to see you guys are doing well!

TheTennesseeWilliams said...

P.S. I forgot to tell ya that Margarite is in my ward out here in TN (well I guess its actually her moms ward but close enough) :)