Sunday, July 27, 2008

...The Results

video

Alrighty. So if you click on the video, you will hear the proper pronunciation of my name. Thanks to everyone who gave their guesses. Most of you were right. I was surprised. My name is pronounced Shay-nuh.

During college, it must have been during a big Shania Twain following, and I got called Shania all the time. That really buged me. Hate it when people pronounce it Shania. So I started spelling it with a Y after the A, which helped out considerably.

Those of you who guessed, I will email you some new recipes. That way, you can add them to your collection, however you have your recipes organized. You'll have to tell me how you like them after you try them. Go ahead and send me an email at kamyrensmiles@hotmail.com

Thanks for playing!

(stay tuned for a post about the lifelong job of being my big sister's Assistant)

4 comments:

KJ-Starre said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KJ-Starre said...

Sorry...I pressed enter before I had finished.

Oh! my goodness...that clip was SO cute! Colby you are good in front of the camera guy....future in the movies maybe???
Well.. so much for my Irish take on things...hahahaha! Funny it never even entered my head to pronounce it like Shaina Twain. So I wasn't too off I suppose :o)

Hugs!

I'm Always Rite said...

I can't stand Shania Twain. :\

Heath said...

Oh come on I'm always rite you loved Shania Twain. I remember you walking around singing "gone an dun it", (with the microphone and everything). Now I think of it who didn't want to be Shania Twain back then (besides my wife).