Friday, July 18, 2008

Strawberry for me.


I have to admit...strawberry ice cream doesn't really float my boat, but I like what the description says about me. It's pretty accurate.


Your personality is as friendly and appealing as strawberry ice cream (especially the kind with chunky bits of real fruit). You've got a slightly sarcastic sense of humor, and you rarely stress out or take things too seriously. You are cute and sweet, but with a mischievous side. You are a bit of a troublemaker, but only because you're determined to avoid a plain vanilla life.


So what kind of ice cream are you? Click here to take your own quiz.

6 comments:

dippyrooroo said...

I think that it describes you really really well- except that you do take things seriously. You know that the important stuff is important! And that's important!

Ande said...

O.k. I am chocolate. :) That is o.k., but Peanut Butter Choc is my favorite. :)

Queen of Chaos said...

I think I'd be a Banana Split! haha

The Girls' Mom said...

I'm vanilla according to the quiz although I love many flavors of ice cream. you're making me hungry!

BrittanyLane said...

I'm vanilla. Boring huh. But the other stuff it said was pretty much on the button. Hmm...

Karen & Matt said...

I'm Vanilla...blahhh....boring!!! it's description was me to the T though. =) Wish I could have cookie dough, oh well!