Thursday, August 28, 2008

Eye of theTiger

Georgie randomly will pretend to be a Tiger. Sometimes she's a nice kitty and will curl up in my lap and meow, but most of the time, she will give me one of her growls.

We were in the store yesterday, picking up a few things for dinner, and as soon as this lady started walking by us in the aisle, George turns to her and growls very ferociously. It very much startled the lady. I was laughing to tears. Most of the time, Georgie puts on this "sweet" face that says "I am such a sweet and lovely child and I would never ever do anything mischievous" and she will wave her little hand at everyone who passes by and they think she is just a doll. I think she's an amazing actress. Anyway, I fully expected her to wave her hand and coyly smile up at the lady. Instead, she barres her teeth and growls at her. I thought it was hilarious. So today, I got this on video. She's going to hate me when she's 16 and I show this to all her friends.

12 comments:

kdaygirl said...

Apparently acting like a tiger causes hiccups... I asked addi to clean something one and he turned around and growled at me just like georgie did. I was laughing so hard that he never did what I said. He got out of it.. I love it!!!

shaina said...

I totally missed it that she got hiccups. funny.

BrittanyLane said...

Great tiger. Totally love the hiccups. I had them myself this morning...

Holmes Home said...

What a scary tiger! I sure wouldn't want to meet up with one at the grocery store :)

dippyrooroo said...

So so funny! That Georgie is one scary tiger!

Sharon Carpenter said...

she's a little monster

Karen & Matt said...

What a cute little tiger! So scary. =)I so love the hiccups, so cute!!!

The Girls' Mom said...

HA hahahaha I loved the hiccups

Queen of Chaos said...

She was a bit timid at first...hiccups and all...but her true inner tiger emerged at theend. haha
This is totally adorable!

Warren and I got a good laugh. :)

Ande said...

She is such a cutie. You should play her eye of the tiger.

Stacey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacey said...

Oops! Posted the wrong comment on the wrong post!

Sh eis too cute as a tiger!! Her growl cracks me up!