Thursday, August 14, 2008

More pictures









Throughout the weekend, we played games, we ate lots of food, we laughed a lot, we told stories, and we slept on bunkbeds, air mattresses, couches, and floors. We had a blast. Some of the games we played were: Ticket to Ride, Mafia, Signs, Apples to Apples, Spoons, Big-Bootie, and Card Games. We were also given 9 DVD's of home movies throughout the years. We had some big laughs over what we saw in those videos.
Stay tuned starting the 18th for my one year blog celebration. Lots of fun and prizes and reminiscing throughout the week. "So don't nobody go nowhere!"

9 comments:

Karen & Matt said...

I love the pictures, especially the 2nd to last one! Games are the best! What is big booty? Never heard of that one before. =) Glad you had fun!

BrittanyLane said...

You guys took a truckload of pictures! What an amazing family. Big Booty rocks.

The Girls' Mom said...

Looking forward to your week of fun! I'm glad you had fun with your family.

NickisJewelry said...

What a great weekend. I'm so sad that we weren't here so I could see you--although it looks like there wouldn't have been any time! Thanks again for posting the meatball recipe--YUMMY!!!

KJ-Starre said...

Haha! what fun photo's...you guys really look close...& I agree completely that 'family IS everything'.
The advantage of so many siblings is games are a blast more people in a team....aw! seeing this makes me miss my family all the more, now that they have gone back to the UK.
Hugs
KJ

Jen Sue Wild said...

Great pix!!!!!!!!!!!

Elise said...

Love all the family pics!! Such a cute family and looks like you had an absolute blast.

Sorry about the problems post-lightening strike. What a pain! I just never knew lightening could be so destructive to a house. Wow! Hope your AC gets replaced ASAP!

Queen of Chaos said...

The swing picture is really cute. :)

I'm Always Rite said...

Okay, so your parents make me want a big family! Alas, I think I am a little late and Ian might commit me if I said as much. You know me... I have my 2 kids, cat, and dog, and I'm good. There are lots of older kids in boys and girls homes who need a family to love them... Give me a year or so and I'll be there. :)

Your family totally rocks! :)