Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Where do I begin?

I love my family. I love that we have so much fun together! The first day I got there, we gathered together and made our tye-dye shirts. As I said before, we had done this when I was 14 years old before we went to Lagoon, a theme park. I'm sure my parents did this so we could be kept track of. It worked great then, and it worked great now. Here are a few pictures...

We had to strike a pose, like we did in front of our big white van (I posted the old picture in this post.)



We just had fun taking pictures after that. Here are a few more before we loaded up and went to Lagoon.



Here are my parents. My dad can always be counted on to wear a fishing-type hat. We love that. Next are pictures throughout the day. There are way too many to add, so here are just a few.









That ends our day at Lagoon. I'll do another post tomorrow about the rest of our weekend.

11 comments:

Amy said...

I love Lagoon. We used to go every soummer when I was younger. What a blast!!

BrittanyLane said...

Wow. Such a fun family you have. I can't believe lightning struck your house! What are the chances?

Ande said...

I love the pictures. Tom and I went to Lagoon when we were first married, we had a blast.

Karen & Matt said...

Love the pictures!!! So how did you like Wicked?!!! Glad you had fun. Your family Rocks!!! =)

Queen of Chaos said...

My favorite is the one of Mom and Sharon! :)

Sharon Carpenter said...

i love the picture where we are all sitting on eachothers laps

Jen Sue Wild said...

Great pix !! Looks Like you all had a blast!!!

Rayna said...

Wow, what a family! You guys look like a lot of fun to be around! I enjoyed being in a big family, too. We were only 6 though,that just seems so small compared to yours! LOL!

KJ-Starre said...

It sure sounds like you guys has fun together...I lurve those tie dye T-shirts...it must have felt a walk back in time....I see a L.O's happing here.
Glad you are back & there are so many yummy posts to read.
XX

Valerie said...

You come up with some great poses with so many people! I love how your family takes so many pictures! It is truely insprational!!

I'm Always Rite said...

Your family looks so cool! :)