Friday, September 12, 2008

10 clowns

You know that circus act where you see 35 clowns getting out of a tiny little car? That was pretty much what we, my 10 brothers and sisters, decided to do. Only instead of a car, we tried to jam ourselves into a photobooth. You all know what I'm talking about. The cozy little two person photobooth with a black curtain to draw close for privacy and only one little opening on the side to get in an out. Yeah. don't try it.

My brother Ian took his camera inside the booth to capture it all. We managed to get 5 of us sitting inside it, and the other 5 poking their heads inside, with the remaining parts of their bodies flapping around each other on the outside. I can only imagine the sight it must have been to all the onlookers walking by the booth. How I wish my parents would have been taking those outside pictures. But here are the pictures from the inside. Ian was taking them as we were all trying to fit in.






It was so hot and uncomfortable in there! I got my head jammed so many times by everyone trying to squeeze in. The biggest problem, however, was trying to fit all our heads into the tiny little frame for the picture! I was so glad to get out. Here are the pictures the photobooth gave us.

Like I said, when we all got out of the booth, we looked around, and we had a huge audience. They were probably wondering what sort of drug we all were on!!

9 comments:

kdaygirl said...

That was soooo cool.. I think we should have tried it again. I love it.

Sharon Carpenter said...

such a good memory, i think with some planning we COULD do it!

courtney said...

If you look at the 4th picture down, I am in the middle of the picture holding my eye.

As we tried to fit all in, someone grabed my face and poked my eye really hard. I am surprised I can still see out of it!

courtney said...

Whoevers hand is grabbing Warren's face was probably the same culprit that grabbed mine. Who's hand is it? Fess up. I think it is Jamies.

Karen and Matt said...

That is so SWEET! I would have loved to have seen the outside of the booth! LOL =) What a cool family you have!

KJ-Starre said...

hahahahaha! you guys must have had a seriously fun childhood...if your adulthood is anything to go by!

FAB!idea...I wonder what the Guinness book of records is?

:o)

Stacey said...

That is hilarious! looks like fun! :)

I'm Always Rite said...

I don't even know them and I love your family! :)

Valerie said...

I saw you!! It was like wheres waldo!! Looks like you had tons of fun!