Wednesday, September 17, 2008

3 hours later...

Do you ever do this? Take some food out of the fridge, put it in the microwave for a few minutes. While you are waiting, you start picking up, or washing dishes, or take care of the kid. Well, I do, and the next thing I know, it is three hours later and I realize I am hungry. Why am I so hungry? I go to the kitchen, try to find something to eat, put that in the microwave to heat it up, and WHAT D'YA KNOW. I already have food waiting for me. I had forgotten about the darn food I tried to heat up three hours before. Sometimes I'm pretty stupid.

9 comments:

Marfa said...

Yes. I found leftovers in there the following morning too....guess I wasn't too hungry for late-night leftovers after all!

BrittanyLane said...

Oh I'm so very relieved that I'm not the only one. My hubby sometimes finds things that have been in there for a day or two. He always gives me a strange look and a "um..?" Yup. I'm a busy mom.

I'm Always Rite said...

Last night I potted some African Violets on our back patio and forgot to lock the back door when I came in. When I went to bed I thought "I should go check the back door to make sure it is locked... No, surely I locked it." This morning when I went to take Bauer out, the door was completely unlocked. Honestly, I'm surprised I even closed it. :]

What's worse, I've begun to forget where I've parked when I come out from shopping. :\

You're not alone Shaina. :}

Queen of Chaos said...

More time then I really want to admit...

Karen and Matt said...

You are totally not alone on this one! I do it all the time. I've done a few other doozies like put the milk in a cubard, or put a empty glass in the fridge or garbage. Luckily I catch myself quickly! Could you imagine the stink of that milk in a cubard? Yuck! =)

The Girls' Mom said...

Stupid may be a harsh word, how about hopeless devoted to the world around you ;)

Jenni said...

hahaha....I can honestly say I have never done that! Guess that says a lot about me and my food...I like it too much to forget it! I'm grumpy in the morning until I get some breakfast! That is pretty funny though!

Sandy Toes said...

I have done that many times especially at breakfest. How many frozen egg sandwiches have been left there! Cute blog!
-Sandy Toes

Ande said...

been there done that, all too often I am afraid. :)