Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Catching up on Awards!

Independent of each other, my friends Kimmi and Mel awarded me with this:



So now I have a few friends that I want to give this award out to...

Kim Watson (aka KJ-Starre) is my best buddie from South Africa. She is an amazing scrapper and always has outstanding comments for my posts. I hope someday we can meet.

KimmieJo, my big sister and my BFF. I try not to go a day without talking to her. She needs some love on her blog, so go on over and say hi.

Liz Hicks, designs for Prima, CKMB friend, and she's an amazing mom. She has great faith. I admire that.

Margarite. She's sassy and quirky, and free. She doesn't need to be a scrapbooker to be creative. (and it's ok that she doesn't scrap!)


My Scrappy friend Stacey gave me this award. She said: She has such a fun blog to read with some wonderful layouts and super yummy recipes! Her posts always entertain me!


I give this award to:

Sara S.: She is always posting something interesting and fun on her blog. I miss her fun nature. I also wish I could sew like her.

Brittany: I am linking you to her art blog. I am envious of her talent. My favorite is the freshly sharpened pencils painting.

Jennifer: She is without a Ross in Alaska and yet, she still has positive things to write about!

So if you feel like it, you are suppose to put this award up on your blog and nominate your own favorites.

6 comments:

Jen Sue Wild said...

Thanks Shaina!!
BTW I have a visit scheduled with Ross at the end of October...

It is sure to be amazing!!!

Stacey said...

Thanks for playing along. I got my box of goodies today!!! Thank you!!! I can't believe all the goodies! TOo fun!!! Thank you!

I'm Always Rite said...

Oh. Thanks Shaina. I do hate scrapping. ;) And you still love me. :) You rock!

BrittanyLane said...

Thanks for the plug! I'm honored. You are too too kind! You need an award for "Most Dedicated Blogger". I look forward to your almost daily posts.

KJ-Starre said...

Thanks so much my sweet friend for thinking of me for an award.
I graciously accept it but only if you accept it back in return.

Your blog is my first port of call every day(although I have a blog reader now :o)it never fails to put a smile on my face.
Hugs from way down south.
XX

Chloe said...

Aw, you made my day -thanks so much :)