Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Friend's Christmas

I know it's a little early to be posting about Christmas, but I wanted to give you a fun tradition to start with your kiddos. This works best if you are just starting your little family, but if you already have kids, it's not too late to start.

My friend Bethany became my best friend when we were 16 years old. She posted this tradition of hers on her blog. Check it out. She has a neat way of decorating her tree as well as providing keepsakes for her kids. She's also looking to increase her blog readers, so if ya feel so inclined, add her to your blog list. She's amazing. You won't be sorry.

3 comments:

Queen of Chaos said...

I already do this. :) It's been fun. Warren and I really enjoy picking out each childs ornament for them every year. We've been doing this since Conner was born.

The Girls' Mom said...

Thanks! I'm *blushing*. Love YA

Elise said...

We do this also but each year the theme for the kids is different. Alan even has some ornaments from the 70s that his mom gave to him. Totally cool. We also read a different Christmas book each night during December.