Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fun with costumes

The kids have been having fun wearing their costumes recently. Keaton has taken to dressing up like Captain Hook everyday. Lucky for him, his class had a "pirate" day and so he got to dress up for school. He told me he was the most handsome Captain Hook ever. I agreed.

Georgie thinks all these costumes are great, and has donned on a few herself. This parrot costume she wore almost 2 years ago. Funny that she can still fit into it. As a disclaimer, I was in the middle of cleaning this room and organizing the closet, when this picture was taken.


Georgie pedaled around the neighborhood in search of Buzz Lightyear. I think she makes an excellent Zurg.


Just thought I'd show you the last layout I did for The Pink House a few weeks ago. I had to scraplift a layout out of the current Memory Maker's magazine. This is what I came up with.

5 comments:

kdaygirl said...

Your neighbors must thing the kiddos are a riot with all the cotumes and stuff they play with outside... I bet they wish u were gonna be there for halloween huh?

I love that pic of heath..a nice moment in time shot.

BrittanyLane said...

Love the costume pictures! Georgie's expression is priceless. Great layout (as always!)

Valerie said...

Hey I like the costume pictures. B-man is really into batman right now. He wears it everywhere!

I sent out your chocolate!! I went to the post office to send it, forgot it in the car, checked my mail instead and then went to playgroup. Then remembered it was in the car and went back to send it! I guess that is what i get for taking 2 months to send it out to you. Anyway, let me know when you get it!

Ande said...

Looks like they are haveing fun dressing up. Getting ready for Halloween no doubt. We are getting ready trying to get last touches for what they are going to be. I like the LO of Heath riding his bike. Tom only rode his for about a week and then quit. How is the packing going?

I'm Always Rite said...

You're kids are so cool! :) I love Zurg on the little pink bike.

My feelings on scrapbooking aside, I LOVE the layout! :)