Saturday, September 6, 2008

Shake that thang...


This is a little girl that got dressed all by herself. She was sent upstairs to get some panties and a shirt and she came down with her flower tights and a sun visor. She was very pleased with her tights and kept rubbing her hands up and down her legs and smiling really big and saying "See momma! Nice!"
Then she tells me she wants to dance. So I turn on the Momma Mia soundtrack (it's the only thing her and I have listened to for weeks!) and she gets up on our makeshift office chair so she can see the pretty swirlies on the computer monitor, and starts shakin' her thang. I must admit... She's good.

7 comments:

kdaygirl said...

I often dress like this when I want the "shake that thing" as well.... Go Georgie!!!!

Queen of Chaos said...

Oh, the days of freedom like this....long gone for me. This is too cute. :)

ABBA rocks! I love Mama Mia!

Ande said...

Hazel will dance to everything. She is so funny. Does George change her clothes a billion times a day too? Tom isn't used to this and thinks it rather strange, but I used to do it when I was her age.

Jen Sue Wild said...

Cute booty shake..

Carolann said...

She's getting so big! I've missed so much being out of the blogging world. It's so fun to see what you guys have been up to.

Oh, and I got your message a month ago about Breaking Dawn and I told myself I would call you as soon as I finished the book, well, I still haven't finished. I have 3 chapters left. I'm determined to get it done this week. What's your phone number by the way? I'll call you when I'm done...

Karen and Matt said...

What a cutie!!!

Simply-Mel said...

Lets hope she never loses that style!

I love the individuality that kids bring to the table.