Saturday, October 4, 2008

Definitely a pajama day

Got a few kiddos who feel a bit under the weather and I don't feel so energetic myself. We have two weeks left here and I'm just needing a day off today. I think I'll watch a movie and take a bath later. I already have meals prepared. I made 14 freezer meals on Thursday, so we are good to go for the next 2 weeks here. I haven't scrapped in a few weeks. Maybe I'll do some craftiness this weekend before I start to pack things up.

Anyway, just taking a day off today. Have a great weekend, everyone!

7 comments:

Lolly said...

Hey! Thanks for leaving me comments. Of course you can link to the pizza! I'll be sure to let Amanda know. It's really crazy good isn't it!?! I read a little bit of your blog and it sounds like you have a lot going on in the next few weeks. I'll be checking on ya! Hope all goes well.

kdaygirl said...

Conference is always watched better in jammies. I like being able to stay home at watch it. Remeber when mom and dad would take us all to the church to see it?
Feel beter sista!

dippyrooroo said...

I'm so glad you're taking care of yourself! You'll need some reserves for the challenge ahead!

Ande said...

You have to have PJ day once in awhile. I hope it was a good one. I hope that Heath is safe, I worry about TOm driving too, he always trys to fall asleep. The picture of George is funny, nice wedgie that is for sure.

Queen of Chaos said...

Or maybe you can join most LDS families and watch General Conference?
I know a lot of people don't watch Saturdays session- but I highly recommend it. :) It's awesome!!!

I hope your family feels better soon.

shaina said...

We do, Autumn.

KJ-Starre said...

I had one of these days yesterday! I felt so guilty & elated at the same time. I did nothing but read my book & feed everyone....oh & take a pee every now & then. It was great....how was yours???