Friday, October 3, 2008

He left.

Today is the day. Heath said goodbye to the kiddos right before they caught the school bus. About 20 minutes later he left to begin his drive to Colorado.




It's going to be two very long days of driving. This is the same drive we will all take in 2 weeks to start our new life. Pray for his saftey, if you are so inclined. I worry about him staying awake without me there to keep his attention. Heath says I have no faith in him. I say it's out of love that I worry for him. Anyway, he's on his way...

5 comments:

Jen Sue Wild said...

Drive safe Heath...

Karen and Matt said...

Our prayers are with you. Drive safely heath. What sweet pictures too!

Jenni said...

Hang in there...not too long now before you guys get to where you really want to be!!! Hoping Heath drives safe!!

kdaygirl said...

Saying goodbye is tough! Save driving Heath, your in our prayers for sure!!! Only eight hours away.. I can feel the BFF pull already and the rest of the fam isnt here yet!

dippyrooroo said...

I'm sure Heath will start talking to himself as he pulls out of the driveway and will keep himself entertained that way all the way Colorado! ;) We love you all and we're so happy that this will be the end of the ridiculous separations!