Friday, October 10, 2008

Our Final Days Begin


We have about a week left here in South Carolina. Currently there are boxes scattered around in every room of the house. With just Georgie and I during the school days, we are starting to get a lot done.

Bookshelves are empty.

Pictures are taken down from the walls.
Scrappy crafty goodness will get packed up this weekend. Please. Allow for a moment of silence.

Georgie knows this is hard for me to pack up my lovely glitter, embellishments, and pretty paper. She's giving me a kiss to make me feel better.



Thanks Georgie.
The kiddos are watching a movie tonight. They made themselves little makeshift beds on the floor with their blankets and pillows. We have started this tradition during the summer of letting them all have little sleepovers in the tv room on Friday nights. Anyway, they are watching a Curious George movie (very fitting in this household) and the movie has lots of scratches. I just overheard Kamy saying a prayer that the movie will work properly and that they can finish watching it without anymore problems. So sweet.

11 comments:

I'm Always Rite said...

You take the most beautiful pix of you and George!

I don't envy you having to pack up again so soon, but I'm so excited for you guys! :) I'm there with you in spirit.

April said...

I'm glad you are getting closer to were you want to be even if packing is not a favorite of mine. I would love to fly out and see you guys in Colorado, but for some reason all of my pockets have holes in them at the moment! SW does have some great deals going right now so maybe someone else can get the deal and see ya. Maybe when Ryan and I know more of what is going on we can plan coming to your future home!

BrittanyLane said...

Ugh. I really hate packing. Good luck with everything! Georgie is so cute.

Julee said...

Don't ya just love Friday nights!

courtney said...

I wish there was a way I could come and help, work hard and know this should be the last time for packing in a long time!

Ande said...

Wde started the slumber party thing too, the boys love it. It's a treat that they have to earn. Hope the packing goes well. That is the worst part.

Karen and Matt said...

I like the sleepover tradition! Very fun! Yucky packing and moving, sorry you have to go through that yet again. I wish you good luck on everything. Love the pictures of you and georgie!!! =)

KJ-Starre said...

OOh! exciting stuff!! Can't wait to see where you are moving to.

You two gals are so adorable....I love how Georgie felt sad for you packing up your scrap stuff...what a cutie-pop! She knows her Mama well :o)

BrittanyLane said...

Hey, I put the oatmeal bread recipe in the comments under the "Decorations and Domestic Bliss" post.

Heath said...

You guys are so beautiful I am a lucky boy.

Chloe said...

I know that you're crazy busy but you are glowing and look so happy. This move will be a good thing for you :)