Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Swordfights at the Cemetery


Our neighbors have some pretty cool Halloween decorations in their yard. I've been noticing the skulls and the slithery flying ghosts on their porch, but today, when I walked around their car, I noticed their huge graveyard. They have about 20 tombstones set up, along with skeletons sticking out of the yard and such. It is very fun.

My kids were over there sharing their lightsabers with their little 2 year old boy and so I thought I'd grab my camera and follow them around for a few minutes. Here's the photoshoot.




Kamy found a little lizard to hold onto for a while, and Georgie liked the eyes (or lack thereof) of the skulls.

10 comments:

I'm Always Rite said...

When I was about 10 and I lived in Florida I caught a lizard and was happily admiring it when it detached it's tail in my hand and jumped away leaving it's wriggling tail behind! I need to get into the Halloween spirit. My Girl has been begging me for days to decorate. :]

Love the swordfight! :)

Sharon Carpenter said...

holy cow, i wonder how they will decorate for christmas, fun

Karen and Matt said...

Man that is a lot of decorations! Matt would be in absolute heaven!!! Lot's of fun though. Cute pictures! =)

annaka said...

You guys always look like you have soooo much fun!!! :)

Jen Sue Wild said...

How fun Nothing better than fighting bad guys in the grave yard.

Queen of Chaos said...

:)

Becky Heisler said...

Hey Shania! ewww I hate Halloween! But your kids do look like they are having lots of fun! :)

I love all your pics down the sidebar!

Ande said...

What a neat front yard. I would love to do something like that, but have no place to store it and the neighbor kids ruin enough stuff as it is.

kdaygirl said...

I want to do a Haunted house on my porch for trick or treaters..... Any ideas?

iweb said...

i am diggin your pictures
Ian