Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Andes Mint Cookies

These are so so easy and so so yummy!!

Take a Devils Food cake mix. Add 1/2 cup of oil and 2 eggs. Mix it all together. Drop spoonfuls of cookie dough onto your baking sheet and bake at 350 for about 8-10 minutes. No longer.

Remove the pan and while the cookies are cooling on the baking sheet, place an Andes mint on top of each cookie. In about 5 minutes, the mint will be melted. I like to take a spoon and smooth out the melted mint atop each cookie. Then...eat while it's still warm. It's ooey and gooey and so good.

Warning: The husband will try to eat all the mints before you are done making the cookies. Must. hide. mints!

10 comments:

Jen Sue Wild said...

Yummy I love cake mix cookies and anes ment I will have to try..

Kim Watson said...

They look so delish! Far too bad for my hips though! What a pity! :o(

I'm Always Rite said...

Yummy ! I LOVE Andes mints! I'm so making these next time I get bakey! :)

The Girls' Mom said...

My butt is cursing you right now!!! Why oh why do you have such good recipes...ohhh the agony.

"Hello... It's Me Again..." said...

I've never tried cake mix cookies!!! I love mint chocolate girl scout cookies so I'm thinking I could gain uber amounts of poundage with this recipe!! I will definitely try these very soon!

Going to get heavier with this with a smile on my face and a little chocolate on my lips,
Jamie @ Dear Diary...

Ande said...

those look yummy, and not just because they have my name;)

Rebecca said...

Yummy. I just made orange rolls but I'll have to try those next. Chocolate and mint...what a perfect combination!

melissahurst99 said...

Shaina!! Your killing me here!! Now I have to try these and I will probably end up eating at least half of them!!

Anita said...

Made these for a church potluck and they were a huge hit!!

Anita said...

Made these for a church potluck and they were a huge hit!!