Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween (this year)

So this year with the move and with me being sick, we went casual with the costumes. Pretty much, whatever you can find in the dress-up box, you can wear for Halloween. So for the boys, it meant Captain Hook and Peter Pan (the same thing they were last year...and pretty much every day since {they really like to dress up every day}) and Kamy was a princess (a generic princess, although halfway through trick-or-treating she claimed to be Rapunzel) and Georgie got to wear some tiger ears and a tail that we had. I pulled out a black shirt and black pants that she had in her drawer, and with a little eye liner, she was the cutest thing ever. I know I didn't get more than one picture of the boys, but hey...they were being boys. I couldn't get them to stop playing long enough for a picture.

When Keaton saw Kamy dressed up with the flower in her hair, he said "Oh Kamy, you look beautiful; because pretty girls with flowers in their hairs look so beautiful. They are, like, the prettiest girls I've ever seen." (I wrote it down word for word.) Keaton is always telling me how beautiful and pretty girls are. Very cute. His future wife is going to get lots of compliments from him.






I took tons of pictures of this little tiger. I couldn't help it. She was just too dang cute.

12 comments:

BrittanyLane said...

Oh! Your kids look so cute. You would never ever know that you hadn't spent months dreaming them up. Looks like they all had a fun time!

LollyChops said...

The kids turned out so cute!!! I loved reading what Keaton said to his sister. I think you are right.. his future wife is going to love that about him!

Ryan said...

Why am I not a follower--I totally follow you--Maybe it's because you follow me?:) Loved the Halloween costumes of those cute kids!--This is Nicki

Ande said...

That is the way to go for halloween, I only spent about 25 bucks in total on all 4 kids.

kdaygirl said...

I bet the kids had tons of fun with the weather so warm for Trick or treating. Georgie does look cute!

Holmes Home said...

The kids are georgeous as usual!

Sara said...

Those pictures of Georgie are sooo precious. It's so fun to see your kids dressed up! Luke and Sully have been Captain Hook and Peter Pan for the last 2 years. Luke finally rebelled and pulled out his Superman costume for this year. We missed you on Halloween when we were scrounging up people to hang out with! Glad you're adjusting and on the mend . . .

Kim Watson said...

OH my! everyone is seriously adorable. Kamy really looks the part in her beautiful dress. She must have felt like a real live princess...& Georgie is the cutest tiger I have ever seen. I love the pic of her looking in the mirror (scrap ammo for sure!)The boys...well are boys for sure....they have swords...so everything else is history, right??

I am so relieved you are on the mend my friend & from the sounds of things bouncing back nicely. Are you finding the new house easy to settle in to?? Well I wish you much blessing & happiness there but I know that's not difficult for you & your lovely brood.

Have a great day & catch a big hug.
x

Shavonne said...

I love the halloween pictures. When I saw keaton and Kolby, I was wondering why they didn't dress up though- Ha! I love that they dress up all the time and still love it. Very cute pictures of Kamy and Georgie.
I was thinking of some of our costumes we recycled over the years like the spider, gypsy, rapunzel, and of course the witch. Great stuff.

Rayna said...

wow, your kids are getting so big! Love the pics!

Megan said...

So cute. I love the cat face. Good thing you have lots of great costumes.

iweb said...

So i was peeking at your blog and miss brianne was next to me and says that she has the most beautiful eyes!!!!!!!! thought i would let you know she said that and i agree!
much love
BOB SAGET
iweb